I. Information on the Collection of Personal Data and Contact Details of the Person Responsible
1. We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. Hereinafter we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data shall mean all data with which you can be personally identified.
2. Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is HARDER logistics GmbH & Co. KG, Max-Eyth-Straße 39, 89231 Neu-Ulm, Tel +49 731 4001970, Fax +49 731 400197 77, email@example.com The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person which – by itself or together with others – decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
3. When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you accessed the website
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (as the case may be: in anonymized form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para 1 lit. f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently if there are any concrete indications of illegal use.
4. According to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us for the execution of a contract or when sending a request. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. We store and use the data provided by you for execution of contracts or the answer of the respective request. After complete execution of the contract or answering of the request, your data will be blocked in consideration of tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after expiry of such periods, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted further use of data has been reserved from our side, about which we will inform you accordingly below.
1. In order to make your visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called “session cookies”). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser at your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process – in an individual scope – user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
2. In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping basket for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
3. Please note that you can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You will find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that the functionality of our website may be limited if cookies are not accepted.
III. Contact us
In the context of contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. Such data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for establishing a contact and the technical administration associated therewith. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your enquiry; this is the case if it can be concluded from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
IV. Rights of the Data Subject
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (rights of information and intervention) with regard to the person responsible for the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
• Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or, as the case may be, the criteria for determining the duration of the storage, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, a complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if such was not collected by us from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, relevant information about the logic involved and the extent concerning you and the desired effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees provided in accordance with Article 46 GDPR for the transfer of your data to third countries;
• Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR: You have a right to immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
• Right of deletion pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right shall not apply in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• Right to restrict processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data contested is verified, if you refuse to delete your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, after we no longer need such data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have filed an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet established whether our legitimate reasons predominate;
• Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have exercised your right to have the data controller correct, delete or limit the processing, he/she is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you has been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
• Right to data transferability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
• Right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once granted at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation;
• Right of appeal under Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you reside, work or where the suspected infringement has occured, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
If, in the course of balancing of interests, we process your personal data on the basis of our prevailing legitimate interest, you have the right at any time to object to such processing with future effect for reasons arising from your particular situation.
If you make use of your right of objection, we will stop the processing of your data. However, we reserve the right to further processing if we can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing which outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If your personal data is processed by us for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of relevant personal data for the purpose of such advertising. You can exercise the objection as described above.
If you exercise your right of objection, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct advertising purposes.
V. Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After expiry of this period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided that they are no longer necessary for the performance or initiation of the contract and/or there is no longer any legitimate interest on our part in the further storage.